- Reviews (0)
WIHA XENO VDE PHILLIPS SET – TERMINAL Screwdrivers + Insulated Pliers + Cable Stripper Knife
Brand New Wiha Products 12 months warranty
- Special VDE screwdriver used to turn terminal screws
Key Features and Benefits
Wiha SoftFinish® Electric Xeno Screwdriver Set Slotted/Phillips PH1/PH2
The SoftFinish® electric Xeno screwdriver is a special VDE screwdriver used to turn terminal screws.
The blade has a high quality chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, through hardened, black-finish. The insulation is moulded directly onto blade.
The multi-component handle features an ergonomic Wiha SoftFinish® with roll-off protection.
Manufactured acc. to IEC 60900:2004
For all work on or around electrical components up to 1000V AC
High leverage combination pliers Professional electric.
Individually tested protective insulation 1,000 V AC, VDE and GS tested
The Wiha IEC heavy duty combination Linesman Pliers crimp standard connectors.
Heavy Duty Combination Plier Features
• Insulated with crimper, cutter, flat jaw
• 9″ Long (225mm) cuts AWG #4
• Crimps standard connectors
• Approved for work in area of live parts up to 1000V AC
DIN ISO 5746
Wiha Cable Stripper. Knife
- Impact resistant plastic housing made of Polyamide reinforced with glass-fibre. Hooked blade and cutter are made of hardened steel.
- Precise, fast and safe stripping of all common round cable from ø 4 mm – 28 mm. Self-turning inner cutter for circular and longitudinal cutting.
- Comfortable stripping with continuously adjustable cutting depth per adjusting screw and self-turning inner cutter. Damage to the inner conductor is therefore eliminated. Self-tensioning holding lever for safe cable guide. With cutter and hooked blade incl. safety cap for transport and storage. Additional spare blades included in the tool. Ergonomically designed construction.
Pick up OK Warehouse 1/31 Governor Macquarie Drive Chipping Norton open Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm