- Reviews (0)
- Detect blown fuses inside plugs or fuse holders
- Locate breaks in cables
- Distinguish between live and neutral wires in both single and three phase supply
- Identify voltage carrying cables in cable connections, plugs, switches, junction boxes, etc.
- Test for faulty grounding
- Detect faulty inline switches
- Check the operation of circuit breakers
- Localize defects in bulbs in series.
- A bright red LED light indicates AC voltage
- Detects AC voltage between 230 – 1,000VAC
- Complies with IEC 61010-1 safety standard. Measuring category CATIII 1,000V
- CE compliant
Powered by just two AAA batteries, the Wiha Voltage Detector is lightweight and features a pen-style clip, ideal for securing in a pocket so it is always to hand.
Standard: IEC/EN 61010-1
Voltage Range (50Hz): 230-1000V
Power Supply: 2x AAA Batteries
Overvoltage: CATIII 1000V