- Reviews (0)
Filter replacement for jugs, Aquaport TTX water coolers, and Aquaport filter bottle. Filters reduce chlorine, bad taste & odour and heavy metals – lead & copper.
Features and Benefits:
- Granule Activated Carbon and Ion Exchange Resin Composition
- Reduces Chlorine, Taste & Odour
- Reduces heavy metals such as lead and copper
- Filter life 2-3 months (150L filtered water – 10x 15L spring water bottles or 250x 600ml bottles)
- Compatible with all Aquaport FilTTX products
- Performance: 150L per cartridge
Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Water Filters
Activated carbon filtration is very common in a number of home water treatment systems. It can be used as a standalone filter to reduce or eliminate bad tastes and odors, chlorine, and many organic contaminants in municipal (pre-treated or chlorinated) water supplies to produce a significantly improved drinking water. It is also very commonly used as a pre-treatment as part of a reverse osmosis system to reduce many organic contaminants, chlorine, and other items that could foul the reverse osmosis membrane. 0.5 micron carbon block filters are commonly used to remove cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium.